Configure your NFS partition via Webmin. It makes it much easier; you can set the
permissions to the file there (read only, rw, etc.). Also, you can limit who sees the
volume.

One gotcha is that you normally can't mount a NFS volume as root. But using webmin on
the computer with the volume, you can disable this option.

-- Stephen