otay guys here's the delema

Have existing Mandrake 7.1 setup with IDE ATAPI CD-Rom, have installed
a CD-RW as a slave to the first.  configed a new kernel and removed the
ATAPI-CD support and added IDE-SCSI emulator.  The machine reboots and
recognizes both CD's but only one will mount at a time.  "cdrecord
-scanbus" recognizes both but I am unable to mount both at the same
time.  /etc/fstab is as follows

/dev/hda6 / reiserfs defaults 1 1
/dev/hda5 /boot ext2 defaults 1 2
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/dev/hda9 /home reiserfs defaults 1 2
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat,dev=/dev/fd0 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/hda7 /usr reiserfs defaults 1 2
/dev/hda8 /usr/share reiserfs defaults 1 2
/dev/hda1 swap swap defaults 0 0

as you can see there is no mention of the second drive and so far no
matter what I enter to try to mount the second is rejected.  I don't
even know if this is the right place to do this.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

 --
Joe Gardner