Most of the services are controlled by:

-drakxservices (sets what runs at boot, basically puts symlinks into the
/etc/rc.d/rc.x directories from /etc/rc.d/init.d)
-/etc/inetd.conf
-/etc/hosts.allow
-/etc/hosts.deny
The last 3 are identical to the way it is on redhat (except secure by
default, whereas before 7.0, redhat was vulnerable by default!)

Buchan