On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 09:56:21AM -0400, Jeff Malka wrote:

> > Why do I get the feeling you didn't do a search on Fresh Meat
> > (http://www.freshmeat.net/) before asking that question?
>
> Must be cause you are right :-).  I am still learning where to look for stuff
> within linux and elsewhere.  I know of freshmeat and others.  It is just a lot
> of stuff to organize at one time.

I thought it might be the case that you were still learning. Otherwise I
would have been much nastier. :-)

By now I expect you have answered your own question.

It is courteous to do some research before asking on a list. Fresh Meat is
a good place to do exactly this sort of research.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley