> They were, however all released at the same time, and I would suspect
> were written from the same ISOs. My Deluxe CDs are indentical to the
> ones I wrote from ISO (at least in terms of the packages on them). I
> can't say anything about the rest, but that would be the logical
> assumption.

There is something more fundamental here that people need to come to grips
with.  Just because Linux distributors put version numbers on their boxes
doesn't mean that each shrinkwrap package that says 7.1 on it is going to
be the same as any other any more than when you buy W'98.  I've bought two
versions of LM7.1 Complete and they were different.  I knew they were
different before I bought them as the second one makes a big deal about
the fact that Star Office 5.2 is included.  Star Office 5.2 wasn't even
available when I bought the first one.

I think a better "logical assumption" is that these packages
vary.  Certainly all evidence from watching people talking in [newbie]
about this issue suggests that there is variation.  I, and the other guy
who opened this thread, aren't talking from "assumption" however.  We've
got the disks in our hot little mitts and there's no way these disks are
the same as the isos as one of the iso disks isn't even in the package.

Cheers --- Larry