I subscribed this list too late to receive the original message of this
thread. However, if this may be useful, I can point out to a similar
problem I have with my printer (HPLJIIIp). A page is printed before and
after the real printjob. I asked the mandrake suppor team, and they
answered that this is a CUPS bug for my printer. In fact, using another
driver the problem disappears, but also the quality of the output
decreases... so I am keeping some waste paper and using it before and
after the real printjob!

gm

E-Mail: Guido Milanese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova, Italia
Homepage: http://fly.to/arsantiqua
+ + + + + + NON NOBIS DOMINE + + + + + + +