Guido Milanese wrote:

> I subscribed this list too late to receive the original message of this
> thread. However, if this may be useful, I can point out to a similar
> problem I have with my printer (HPLJIIIp). A page is printed before and
> after the real printjob. I asked the mandrake suppor team, and they
> answered that this is a CUPS bug for my printer. In fact, using another
> driver the problem disappears, but also the quality of the output
> decreases... so I am keeping some waste paper and using it before and
> after the real printjob!
>
> gm

Hello

Some way it is strange to say, but I am glad to see, that I am not the
only having trouble with this printer and the Md 7.2/Cups. But mine goes a
little further, because I only gets 2/3 of the first page in each
print-job + one blank page afterwards.
Please tell me, which printer do you choose in setup, because I can't find
the right match.
Sincerely
Mogens Jęger