OK, I looked it over.

I had some updating to do anyway and I did a few packages from each of 4 of
the 5 sites.  rpmfind might be listed but doesn't have a 7.2 directory.  All
of the 4 sites worked.

Update is sensitive to how people mirror the site....  If the timestamps are
not mirrored properly the site can try to load things you have already
updated, or just say there is nothing to update.  If the permissions are
wrong, the update fails and it redisplays the list of things to update.

Civileme