Wow, looks like someone at Mandrakesoft has been watching this list.  Last
night I download the list of mirrors for updates for mdk7.2, and there
were about 2 dozen sites listed.

This is much better.

For those who responded to me regarding the problem I was having with
mandrakeupdate and the installation of packages, it would seem that the
problem is solved now.  I reinstalled, and set / to ext2 instead of
ReiserFS, tossed in the additional RAM, and now there are no problems that
I can see with this installation.  This hsould be the one I keep until the
next version of Mandrake is released.

Cheers

There's plenty of semicolons to go around