since you don't have any ISA slots, you don't have an IRQ sharing
problem, and you can't steer your IRQ's using the BIOS.

  Since Win98 works well, then it is a driver problem in Linux, or it is
an interfacing problem with the game software.  You would need to locate a
linux gaming list (sorry, I don't know of one), and they can probably help
you.

bug