Here is the link to the Direct Rendering page:
http://dri.sourceforge.net

For an example of the problem select the Documentation link, then choose
either the User Guide link or the DRI Compilation Guide link.  Scroll down
the page and you should find that some of the text on the page is screwed up.
On the Users Guide page, for instance, page down until you get to XF86Config
file section.  There should be blocks of text in that section that are
displayed all screwy.

Paging down in the Compilation Guide you should find similar blocks of text
that are screwed up.  By screwed up I mean that ALL the text of that block is
rendered on top of itself and is thus, unreadable.  On MOST pages that this
happens on, all you need to do is go to View -> Set encoding and select
something (I usually select Arabic at the top) and this fixes it but on these
DRI pages, you get kicked back to the homepage instead.

There are a few military pages that require SSL (which I do have) support in
the browser (which I have enabled in konqueror) but will not allow me to
connect because the sites tell me that I don't have SSL.  Changing the user
agent to fake being IE doesn't help.

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.