Ok. a little lesson about RPM's. rpm has a database of all the files
that were installed in rpm format (not all the files on your system!).
so, when you try to install a new rpm it looks in this rpm's require
field and check weather it has all the required files in this database.
if it doesn't (like in your case, you didn't install libGLcore.so.1 from
rpm, you installed it from tar) it issues this warning about missing
dependencies. as I mentioned in my last reply, since you know you have
this file then you can install it with 'rpm --nodeps -ivh tuxracer...'.
the worse thing that could happen is that tuxracer won't run.

As a rule it's not recommended to do that. do it only if you really know
what you're doing, but in this case it's not a problem.

Bye
--
Haim