On 26 May 2001 11:18:13 +0000, Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
> Ok. a little lesson about RPM's. rpm has a database of all the files
> that were installed in rpm format (not all the files on your system!).

Yes, I know. I try to avoid using the "--nodeps" (and it's first cousin,
"--force" :-) when at all possible. In this case, tho, you were right.
It installed with no problems, and away it went.

I would have thought that the original "libGLcore.so.1" would have been
provided by the XFree86, and NVidia just replaced the original file with
a symlink to their customized, proprietary one. But I guess that's not
the case.

VERY cool graphic effects! :-)

Thanks.