El Vie 01 Jun 2001 19:26, escribiste:
> Hi,
> How do you do a software upgrade in mandrake 8 using an internet
> connection? Before in mandrake 7.1 there was a list of mirrors but in 8 I
> cannot get the list of mirrors.
>
> Thank you
> Oscar

Hi, Oscar.
I suppose what you need is:
- Select Define fonts button (or Define sources, my program is in spanish and
says "definir fuentes"=o)
- Select New
- In font type (or source type "tipo de fuente") select Security Updates
(Actualizaciones de seguridad).
- And now you are able to update the list of mirrors and select the best one.
On the other hand, you can start the program "MandrakeUpdate" from a xterm.
It will start rpmdrake (or similar:) in update mode. Otherwise, you need
select "Only updates" in rpmdrake.
Salu2!
Oscar