I enabled supermount through the MDK control center, but this is what I
got in fstab now:

none /mnt/cdrom2 supermount
dev=/dev/scd1,fs=auto,ro,--,iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,noauto,users 0 0

I'm not sure what the -- is doing there, so I tried removing it, but to
no avail...

Hans

--
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?

Hans Schippers
1LIC INF
UIA 2002-2003