[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
> I believe that our Brazilian friend has hit the nail on the head.  I did a
> search of the mailing list of expert (before I started this thread) but didn't
> find the one he mentioned below.  My own thoughts of what the problem was
> clouded my choice of search criteria -- to my detriment.  Lesson learned.  In
> any case, Muchas Gracias! (Which is as close to Portuguese as I can get, please
> accept my apologies for not knowing the correct translation.)

In portuguese itīs "muito obrigado" :-)

but still looking for a more complete explanation of your problem... I read some
time ago about some important reason that changed the way that a CDROM (or all
IDE devices?) is linked in LM... I just couldn't find that message in my
computer and I hadn't time to do a proper search for it, so I just sent the
message that helped me to solve my problem and now solved yours...

orlando