Laurent CREPET wrote:

> Got some problems at work with an NFS server running on Linux (was kernel
> 2.2.18), and AIX NFS clients (4.2, 4.3.1 and 4.3.3).
>
> On AIX clients, we run as root:
>
>         nfso -o nfs_use_reserved_ports=1
>
> Then, we were able to mount the filesystems from our Linux box...
> I remember that we call our IBM support to have this information.
>
> Hope it helps...
>
> Laurent.

Hey Dan, let us know if this works. I, for one, am very curious about
your AIX situation. Working around the country, mainly on Solaris and
AIX, I have had the occassion to mount directories from servers, such as
Netware, UNIX, and NT, but have not seen much Linux on the professional
scene as of yet....

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT SA