small rant:

I too agree with the statement at the end of your post.

Mandrake Is great , I on the otherhand have too often been far from great!

anyone with half a brain can install Mandrake - ( push button - insert cd -
click a few times and Miracles of miracles, it works. Period ! )

I have it running on different hardware setups no prob bob.

No, It's not PERFECT but 8.0 is very close!
and soooo much better than win-anything.

Maybe 8.2 will be perfect?

oh - don't listen to me I'm just a human.

bye
--
Mike McNeese
Springdale Ar. USA