It takes time to polish everything, :)

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:58:05AM +0900, J Grant wrote:
:Hello
:
:I would like to pose a question, what can KDE learn from the Mac OS X
:interface?
:
:I am interested to know if the KDE developers have looked at OS X and
:other interfaces for ideas?
:
:After using OS X in a shop there are some nice features, when you are
:logged in for instance browse to  the home dir and my user dir will show
:up with a house over the icon. Its little touches like this that impress
:some people and make it simpler to use for newbies.
:
:There are other nice features as well, i think it would be worth a look,
:Linux Format UK gave a very good review of BSD/OS X several months ago!
:
:Mandrake could you change the "software manager" application, now when
:you have finished installing/upgrading it says "Quit" that's a little
:abrupt, how about "Finish"
:
:Also when loading it puts a popup box title Input, that is not very
:informative, the text says "In order to run "rpmdrake" with root's
:privileges, additional information is required" that is a little
:ambiguous. How about '"Enter root password to run "rpmdrake"' ? that is
:better i think..
:
:Anyway, just ideas, i know lots of effort is going into this already all
:the time.
:
:JG
:

:Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
:Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com