Hello

I would like to pose a question, what can KDE learn from the Mac OS X
interface?

I am interested to know if the KDE developers have looked at OS X and
other interfaces for ideas?

After using OS X in a shop there are some nice features, when you are
logged in for instance browse to  the home dir and my user dir will show
up with a house over the icon. Its little touches like this that impress
some people and make it simpler to use for newbies.

There are other nice features as well, i think it would be worth a look,
Linux Format UK gave a very good review of BSD/OS X several months ago!

Mandrake could you change the "software manager" application, now when
you have finished installing/upgrading it says "Quit" that's a little
abrupt, how about "Finish"

Also when loading it puts a popup box title Input, that is not very
informative, the text says "In order to run "rpmdrake" with root's
privileges, additional information is required" that is a little
ambiguous. How about '"Enter root password to run "rpmdrake"' ? that is
better i think..

Anyway, just ideas, i know lots of effort is going into this already all
the time.

JG