J Grant wrote:
> David Guntner wrote:
> > > On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:58:05AM +0900, J Grant wrote:
> > > :Mandrake could you change the "software manager" application, now when
> > > :you have finished installing/upgrading it says "Quit" that's a little
> > > :abrupt, how about "Finish"

$.02: I have not seen (or do not remember) the dialog being discussed,
but, depending on the context (and the other choices available), "quit"
can be interpreted like cancel -- quit without finishing, while finish
can be interpreted to expect the machine to do things to finish a
process.  The distinction is worth considering, IMHO.

Randy Kramer