Alexander Skwar wrote:

>So sprach »nds« am 2002-01-06 um 23:36:25 -0600 :
>
>>Do you know of any "howto" for text mode ftp clients? I know enought to
>>

>What do you need to know that "help" doesn't tell you (in ncftp)?
>
>Alexander Skwar

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

I would like to know "expert" information like can you do a single line
command to execute more than one task at once like you can regularly in
linux? Example:

make config && make this && make that && make complete

ls -l | grep core

ps -A | more

Those, of course, are examples unrelated to ftp commands but you get the
idea. Thank you for replying so promptly and tia for any more.

altoine