11:36am... Charles A Edwards carefully chose these words:

>> Hey all
>>      I've got a logitech trackman marble which works fine no matter how
>> I connect it.  My problem is, when I connect it through my kvm switch
>> (linksys 2-port with button on front), my wheel stops working.  Is there
>> any kind of workaround for this?
>>

>Mike
>
>I have 3 of the linksys switches and have never had any luck with getting any mice
>except for generic 2 buttons to work properly when
>connected through the switch.
>I can not work prperly unless I can have my Logetech Mouseman Optical
>so I connect only the monitors and keyboards though the kvm and have a
>seperate mouse on each system.
>

>    Charles

Yeah, I sorta figured that would be the answer :(
It's not that big a deal I guess - I can live without the wheel.  I really
thought the kvm was supposed to be transparent though.

Thanks everyone!
Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]