On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:36:52 -0500
Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:46:23 -0800 (PST)
> Mike & Tracy Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey all
> >     I've got a logitech trackman marble which works fine no matter how
> > I connect it.  My problem is, when I connect it through my kvm switch
> > (linksys 2-port with button on front), my wheel stops working.  Is
there
> > any kind of workaround for this?
> >

> Mike
>
> I have 3 of the linksys switches and have never had any luck with
getting any mice except for generic 2 buttons to work properly when
> connected through the switch.
> I can not work prperly unless I can have my Logetech Mouseman Optical
> so I connect only the monitors and keyboards though the kvm and have a
> seperate mouse on each system.
>

>     Charles
Ditto here.  I can't get my ediMax to work with the mouse on linux or
winderz so I'm stuck with a KV switch instead of KVM (the only problem is
grabbing the wrong mouse and wondering where my pointer went.)  Really
seems to be a hardware conflict rather than a software conflict.  If
anyone has gotten a 3 button or wheel mouse to work please tell me how you
did it.

James