On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 17:23, Michael Holt wrote:

> Yeah, I sorta figured that would be the answer :(
> It's not that big a deal I guess - I can live without the wheel.  I really
> thought the kvm was supposed to be transparent though.

I think it is transparent, if you buy one of the good switches
(raritain(sp)), but who wants to spend $800+ on a KVM for the home.  I
have two of the Belkin 4 port switches, and I have the same type of
problem with my Kensington trackball.

Such is life...

--
...Rob

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.com/      Supporting the Revolution In Your World

  8:15pm  up  3:37,  2 users,  load average: 1.20, 1.40, 1.46