Yesterday... Robin carefully chose these words:

>This maybe a bit late on the thread, hope still helps. I have a Linksys
>electronic KVM switch with Logitech mouse, they work together well with
>a few catches. First, you have to tell your box it's a standard 3 button
>wheel mouse. Second, disable gdm (or what the mouse service is called in
>text mode), if it is not disabled, when you switch between text and X,
>you will lose your mouse, sometimes even kb. Other then that, I have not
>have any problem with the switch at all.
>
>BTW, it's a PS/2 switch.
>
>Robin

Have you been able to get the wheel to work though?  I've bypassed the
mouse port on the switch as others have suggested to get the use of my
wheel, but when I run the mouse through the switch the wheel stops
working.

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]