3:42pm... David Joham ran for the door shrieking:

>Hello
>
>I have just bought  a dvd drive (12x - I hope this is enough for watching
>DVDs) and have some qustions:
>
>a) Is is against the law watching DVDs on linux?
>b) Full screen - How to get full screen with ogle?  I used Crtl-F but the
>movie doesn't cover all the screen. It is just a retangle in the middle of
>screen (cinemascope???).
>
>Many thanks
>
>Ed

12x is fine for dvds.  No, it's not illegal to watch dvds, it's illegal to
distribute the code that bypasses encryption.  I believe you're talking
about 'widescreen'; check the package of the movie you're watching.

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]