Hello

Thanks a lot for all help.

I can now watch DVD movies on my linux box (not illegally as far as I could
understand).  The movie I've rent was on widescreen (cinemascope) not in the
whole screen.  I guess if it were it would be distorted. Anyway I came to
know that ogle doesn't implement the "wholescreen" I am talking about.
PowerDvD that comes with the DvD drive couldn't get the "wholescreen" too.  I
can't be sure if there is an option on PowerDvd to get it since my windows
won't work anymore (It doesn't  even boot).

Thanks

Ed