Well I guess I'll have to figure it out another time.  I just kept
trying to "resume" the download and eventually it finished.  Are ther
md5 checksums I can get to verify their integrity?  I didn't see them on
the mandrake download site.  Well I guess when I write them to cd it
will tell me too?

-Brandon