Ok I took the plunge and bought a monster drive today.  Which means 3 4 gig and one 6
gig drive can semi retire (one retired itself that's why I took the plunge)  What I'm
hoping is that there is a way to clone the drive that has my / and /boot partitions.
(I'm keeping the 6 as /home for myself alone)  In the windwoze world there is ghost.
Is there anything like that in Linux?  Searches on Freshmeat and google haven't turned
up anything in English. (or even french or german that I can half way muddle through)
Anyone here have an answer to how to clone the drive so that I do not have to
reconfigure/install the whole mess (*grin*) all over again.  I'm kinda racing the
clock on this drive as it's about 4 years old and starting to get a bit cranky.

James