Hello All,

I posted a similar question to this some time ago and didn't get a response.
With the current interest in this thread I thought I'd try again.

I have a Kodak DC3400 camera that works correctly under Linux if I
use a serial port but not with the USB port.

For instance, under gtkam I get the following error message:

"gp_port_usb_open: could not claim intf 0: Device or resource busy"

Can anyone offer a fix (nothing else is connected to the USB port)?

Under konqueror I get this error messages, no doubt for the same reason:

"Unknown error"
and
"Unspecified error"

--