Yesterday... civileme ran for the door shrieking:

>http://www.itworld.com/Sec/2199/020329nt2000hole/
>
>Why isn't this news exciting?
>
>Civileme

I believe that it was just last year that I heard M$ was trying to make it
illegal to announce a security bug in their software???  You're just
supposed to tell them then don't say a word so that they can have time to
either cover it up or come up with a good spin on why it happened.

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)