Experts,

    I need some pointers for installing LM 8.2 as 3rd OS. I am using
Partition Magic to free up 10G of unused space on my first drive. My
current setup is as follows:

    Drive 1:

    20G WD (I know its a WD, but it was cheap). Currently a single
partition holding Win98. I will use Partition Magic 7.0 to resize this
into 2 10G partitions;

    Drive 2:

    1.6G WD  Currently running LM 7.2 (Ext 2)

    Drive 3:

    Fat32 data drive

    Does anyone have any pointers or gotchas that I should watch out
for? This is my first attempt with partition magic.

    Should I let partition magic create the primary and swap Ext 2
partitions, or should I just create the unused space and let the LM 8.2
install create the partitions?

    How will this effect my current grub config for the Win98 - LM7.2
dual boot?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.......

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
RANKIN * BERTIN, PLLC