well i havent tried a symbolic link .. but have edited he documentroot entry in httpd.conf

can you tell me how to do this symbolic link ?

thanks

Faisal

  KevinO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

faisal gillani wrote:
> but it seems it only works when i copy the whole site
> into /var/www/html .... which i dont want ..
>
> what might be causing this ?

Have you tried to make a symbolic link under /var/www/html that points to your
fat directory ? How about changing the Document_Root entry in httpd.conf ?

KevinO

Do You Yahoo!?