Femme wrote:

> *giggles* Hacks are cool.  Thx mucho James.  I'll try your idea &/or
> ndiscreets.  Not sure which yet will yield better results.
>
> As an aside, any chance someone can point me to a "newbie-fied" apache
> install/maintenance URL?  I'm pretty useless with HTML/web
> stuff...having never tried it, but am a fast learner *Smiles*.
>
> Thx for all you guys' help!  I hope to get this working soon...lord
> knows I've learned alot since I asked what I thought was a simple
> question. Heh, never underestimate the power of linux to make it complex
> fast :)
>
> Femme

Guess you really didn't notice they both suggested the same thing (ops,
include me and Civ also)? James gave you a nice tip that apache should
be configured to actually follow symlinks, but if I remember it well
that's the default behaviour.

Wooky

shinjiteiru shinjirareru,
korekara aruku kono michi wo!