Ok, this one is probably really obvious. But I'm in a really stupid state
today, and can't see it

I just loaded a fresh install of 8.2 on a box. I also loaded KDE 3.
Everything seems to be going good, except:

When I telnet to another box, and export the display back, it gets refused
(yes, I ran xhost on the box first). I also cannot "X -query" to another
host, because of the same problem.

Ok, so it's a built in security issue. Looks like X is turned off for remote
hosts. How do I turn it back on?
(and I know I've seen this before, and fixed it on another box... but the
brain is locked up today...)

Any light shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ric