MSEC? level 3 or above?
man msec says this:

 You must be root to run msec .
       Launch "msec x" to set you security level to x  (x=[0-5]).
       It'll  modify  your  system  according to security level x
       features.
       For a fine description of each security level, consult the
       documentation under /usr/share/doc/msec-0.19/security.txt.

       If you want to make changes  to  the  current  level,  use
       /etc/security/msec/perm.local   to  override  the  permis­
       sions/owners/groups and /etc/security/msec/level.local  to
       override the rules (see mseclib(3) for details).

FILES
       /usr/sbin/msec
       The msec executable (sh script)

       /var/lib/msec/security.conf
       Contains  the configuration of the current active security
       level. These settings  can  be  overridden  in  /etc/secu­
       rity/msec/security.conf.

AUTHOR
       Vandoorselaere Yoann, Mandrakesoft
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]