as above, in the append line in my lilo.conf are those two options
equivalent? if not which is what?
i ask because i have a via chipset mobo - va503+ -with an amdk6-2 400mhz cpu
and reading the errata for 8.2 it seems i am liable to problems without a
line in my lilo.conf, as i installed without doing anything special i think
all i have to do is add an append line but i'm confused as to exactly what it
should read, this is the same box that has been giving me trouble with kdm so
i need to know i've dealt with this problem as i seem to be getting complete
system hangs when playing with X

bascule
--
IT WOULD BE A MILLION TO ONE CHANCE, said Death. EXACTLY A MILLION TO ONE
CHANCE.