-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of bascule
Sent: Tuesday, 3 September 2002 12:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] OT: PDA Question

i have a friend who uses a zaurus and a linux desktop, not sure of the
nature
of the connection between the two usb/whatever but i know he connects
the
two, i believe that the zaurus can become part of his local network and
he
can simply ssh into whatever box and 'sync' that way

bascule

--
"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable
end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small