Olaf,

   You're right about that point.... also the biggest factor in my mind
isn't which one is best.  It's which one is best for me?  I agree all
the features in the Zauras are cool  But... for most of them I would
really rather have a laptop. In fact I've got a pseudo laptop/PIM called
a Sharp Tripod (Vadem Clio in it's original skin) that with a 10" screen
and a full keyboard lacks only the linux protion of the Zaurus. This is
a big lack, but it is useful.

James