On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 20:34, James Sparenberg wrote:

> They probably could but the page for bug reporting actually states to
> publish them on the expert list not the cooker list.

I must be blind.  Where do you see this?  I'm looking at
http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/90rc.php3 and it says:

1) ... subcribe to the Cooker mailing list ...
2) ... BugZilla account for posting bug reports ...
3) ... submitting them to MandrakeExpert ...

As I indicated to someone else, MandrakeExpert is not this mailing list
(think about it... if it was "Cooker mailing list" would be described as
MandrakeCooker and would further confused people).

MandrakeExpert is a support website that has pretty much nothing to do
with this mailing list other than sharing the same "expert" in both
names and being run by MandrakeSoft.

Of course, if you're seeing them state explicitly to post bug reports to
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list, please indicate which page
you're seeing so I can get this corrected.

Thanks.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import"