On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 19:09 -0700, dfox wrote:
> > I found it (my copy) on a 1.2 disk. I even installed a small DOS
> > partition with my old DOS 6 and even connected an old 1.2 drive just to
>
> Hey, for extra fun, run battle chess inside a dosemu session (assuming
> that it will do so) and then haev gnuchessx running - pit gnuchessx
> against battle chess and see who comes out the winner :).

As I already mailed here I could not get it to work with dosemu. When
the graphics get in it hangs and issues a high pitched sound. I think
ist's the sound part that hangs.

wobo
--
"... and anyway, an html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     ICQ: #128612867      GPG-ID: A69882EE