On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 01:40 -0400, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 22:13, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 19:09 -0700, dfox wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey, for extra fun, run battle chess inside a dosemu session (assuming
> > > that it will do so) and then haev gnuchessx running - pit gnuchessx
> > > against battle chess and see who comes out the winner :).
> >
> > As I already mailed here I could not get it to work with dosemu. When
> > the graphics get in it hangs and issues a high pitched sound. I think
> > ist's the sound part that hangs.
> >
> > wobo
> > --
>
> Wobo,
>
> I think dfox was having more fun with the humor of the idea than the
> reality..
>
> And it *is* funny, btw dfox. ;)

Yes, it's funny but also quite normal to test the "skill" level of
chess programs. I just wonder if there is a "Group Against Abuse of
Monsters of BattleChess" because that's what it would be for the
Monsters!

wobo
--
"... and anyway, an html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     ICQ: #128612867      GPG-ID: A69882EE