I've been doing this since mdk8.2 .If this happen , you have to wipe everything on the
with linux cd and then make it as a fat32 drive, Then go back to Windows DOS Fdisk and
claim the who drive as single partition .Now you can reinstall Windows again and after
that , you have to make sure that you defrag your Windows drive before you reinstall
MDK9 again.

Choong