Hello

Sorry If this question has been posted already, I only just joined the mailing
list. In my recently installed Mandrake 9.0 system, I chose to install
OpenOffice as well, but it is nearly unusable because the screen fonts are
very bad. I run 1600x1200, and the characters preceding eachother seem to
clash rendering the written text unreadeble. I tried to install it on another
computer and had no problems. i have tried to scan for fonts in my windows
system and use, for instance, Time New Roman, but it does the same. I even
tried to force at larger character kerning in OOffice but characters on the
screen still clutter/clash. It is the only application with these problems.
Compared to the other comptuer I tried, the "system"-font i ooffice (in menus
etc.) is also very ugly. I have tried to disable AA in office with the same
lack of result.
Does anybody have an idea as to what I can try?
If you are unsure of what I am talking about I could post a small screenshot,
but I would not before somebody needed it...

Best Regards
Morten Poulsen