On Tuesday 01 October 2002 22:05, Simon wrote:
> OK Hans,
> I have on my machine libpng2-1.0.12-2mdk (the original file from mdk81) and
> libpng3-1.2.4-3.1mdk. Both coexist without any probs at all (they have
> different enough names for all the files that make them up). Both were
> installed from mdk rpms. I cant guarantee that it'll sort out your opera
> probs, but if you dont have that libpng2 library opera probably wont work
> properly anyway.
>
> Hope this helps some

hi Simon,
first at all have a lot of thanks for investigate and spent your time in my
problems.
was looking and have downloaded the shared 6.03 opera also, am now downloading
the qt2.3.* from mdk, but it's only a src.rpm. think I have to install it
with rpm --rebuild * = is this okay ?

the static-version I have deleted with rpm -e because it was not running.
maybe, if I have the qt2.3 installed, opera will do his job ?

so now I'll give the chance a try and will post you whatever result I get

bye and thanks again
hans