At 10:13 PM 10/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>   Seen it...it's quite nice...and the login-from-db is a nice
>   thing...I just don't have enough users to warrant my writing a php
>   frontend for the silly thing, so I stick to proftpd :) Now...if you
>   put the one you are writing under GPL or another Free license, that
>   may change :)

I plan to release it when I have it done.  I am working with a client that
wants to be
to offer a web interface for them to upload files.  Using pure-ftp with the
MySQL
back-end I will be able to create instant FTP access for the users as
well.  Might
take me some time to work it out, but I will let the list know when it's done.

-Scott

---