If we follow the description for the list to the letter only Todd
Civilme and Guilleme would really qualify.  After 25 years in computers
I'm still not an expert... just know a thing or two.  (Still more
comfortable with BSD Unix over SysV )Comments along the line of "go to
the newbie site" or "RTFM" are really beneath the dignity of the people
in here, present company included. Besides how many of us know all of
the commands in /bin or /sbin and what they really do.  I only know of 1
person... and that's because he wrote most of them originally.

James