hi Ron,
first - thanks for your answer.
but have a lot of open questions anyway.
the script you mentioned, I have downloaded. but for example, I don't
have a setted up DNS yet.

Reading the docs about DHCP shows a big disadvantage, if using a
DHCP-server :
the connected clients does NOT have some knowledge of the neighbourhouds
of clients.
to circumvent this problem, the docs talks about setting up a real DNS
within the local network. and this DNS should NOT be the firewall.
Now - I have 3 workstations and 1 (designated) firewall. and maybe, the
workstations would be grow in the future.

the result of all these docs just now is, that I am confuesed - does not
know what I should do.

would it be possible to give some helps in realizing these
installation-steps ?

thanks once again
bye hans