exactly, if i could find that then i could just edit whatever file it was to
say 'camera' instead,
except of course that i also have a scsi removable drive that gets mounted
there too if it's connected!

it's all a bit too clever for it's own good, i'd just like to turn this
behaviour off and go back to good old manual mounting

bascule

--
"Another world, another day, another dawn. "